Saturday, December 12, 2009

Spam and Breast Cancer Support


Yes, I did it! I sent everybody in all of my address books the following email:
_“November 10, my dear friend discovered she has breast cancer.
Please offer her your support and prayers by leaving a comment on her blog. http://cynthias-story.blogspot.com/. Send your friends and family there as well.

About Cynthia:
Cynthia has worked for a health insurance company for over 12 years. She has been unable to get affordable health insurance for the past 3 years because of 2 pre-existing conditions. For the past 3 years, she has been paying CA$H for all of her doctor’s appointments. Now that she has a life threatening disease, she really needs health care coverage, she still cannot afford it because she makes too much money to qualify for Medicaid/Medicare and too little to actually pay for breast cancer treatment.

Cynthia’s Story is Cynthia’s account of how she goes about her days in addition to obtaining treatment, coverage, help, etc. whatever is needed to help save her life. Cynthia is a single mother of 3 beautiful children who really need her alive.

Please offer your support and encouragement by visiting her blog.
Thanks,
Keala”_

I had to do it. See, Cynthia will be posting to her blog and she’s very new to this type of media. She will need support and I am lobbying for all to give her some type of encouragement, ideas, news, and eventually a way to pay these darn Dr. bills she is about to acquire.

So, I put Spam and Breast Cancer Support together. Yes, I am shameless, but I love my friend and I will do whatever to help her.

I also added a page counter to her page today set at 5. Let’s make that counter increase to the triple digits in the next few days. I’m thinking of starting a YouTube Channel for Cynthia. What do you think? Would that be helpful? Any other ideas to help? I’m open to all ideas and suggestions.
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment