Monday, December 21, 2009

Yes I AM ANGRY!


http://healinggreenscancer.blogspot.com/2009/02/malignant-vs-benign-neoplasm_3617.html

So Cynthia went to the doctor today.  I was so worried because he called and said he HAD to see her immediately.  I didn't go this time although I really wanted to go with her.  Her fiance and her mom went with her, so she was in good hands.

From the moment she told me, I was really worried.  I couldn't concentrate or stay focused on my work.  I was taking it worse than I had expected to take it.  I called Christina and told her, then I went to visit Elliot to help ease my mind.  I then text Cynthia, but no response.  Next I text Mike and he said everything is and will be ok even though he didn't know what was going on at the time.

Here's a little history.  Cynthia had 2 biopsies.  The first biopsy took 10 samples.  The second biopsy took 20 samples.  That's 30 samples and in my little mind TOO many.  I just don't like my friend being cut and invaded like that.  Everybody knows cancer can spread with every invasion.  I want to cry right now.  I really hate this.

Cynthia finally text me that she is having a lumpectomy January 15, 2010 at 7:30 am.  I had to ask her what else the doctor told her.  He doesn't "think" it's malignant but her mammograms are suspect.  I "think" this science is suspect.  Shoot.  He also has NO EXPLANATION for the bloody discharge.  Again, my opinion about this science being suspect.  He confessed that all of the tests may have aggravated it.  Ya think?  You can tell by my tone that I am the aggravated one. 

Honestly, I am angry that this has happened to her and the so-called doctors she's been seeing for the past year have been baffled at best.  I accept that this last doctor is the best so far, but I am still unimpressed by all of them and the system they work in.
So, I googled malignant vs. benign and came up with the following link:  http://healinggreenscancer.blogspot.com/2009/02/malignant-vs-benign-neoplasm_3617.html

No comments:

Post a Comment