Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cynthia's Story

I've been telling any and every body who would listen to the story about my friend Cynthia who was diagnosed with breast cancer in November.  I know most people wouldn't want to share something like that with EVERYBODY, but Cynthia's story is unique.  Please go read about it here:  http://cynthias-story.blogspot.com.

I'm asking each of my friends to find the donate button on this page and donate $1, $2, $5, $20, $50, $100. What can you give? She finally broke down and got the least expensive insurance she could find $720/month. But that still doesn't guarantee her doctor bills will be paid. She has a $1,500 deductible and has to pay $5,000 out of pocket before that kicks in.

Tomorrow is her lumpectomy. She will be out of work for at least a week. She doesn't have sick leave benefits, so she won't be getting paid for her time in hospital.

Please help my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment