Wednesday, January 6, 2010

D Day is January 15, 2010


Cynthia has been in a lot of pain lately. I don’t like seeing her in pain. I am very uneasy knowing that she is feeling pain in the spot that supposedly has the cancer. It really does bother me. I think about it often and wish I could make all of it go away.
Her lumpectomy is January 15. I’ve been looking at google images of lumpectomies and they are not pretty. I guess the alternative is worse. The problem I have is that the lumpectomy is not considered treatment in her case. Her doctor is doing this to analyze the mass better. WHATEVA. I just want them to get it over with already. The waiting is hard.
I spent some time with Cynthia today. She is afraid. I wish I could do more for her. I wish I could make it all go away. I wish I could get more people to visit her site and offer support. I wish I wish I wish.
Well, God Bless Cynthia Renee Burt. I pray for healing for her and a full recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment