Thursday, January 28, 2010

Update!!!!

Well today is the best day yet!!!!!  I must apologize for the delay in providing updates on my condition….

 

1/12/10 I saw the oncologist and was told to be prepared for a possible mastectomy…based on the mammograms, ultra sounds and my physical breast exam. That day was not worse than the previous days only more of the same…My heart sank because I was hoping for something different …. A glimmer of hope..maybe

 

1/15/10 Surgery day!!!! Well the 6 inch wire is inserted into my chest (literally) sticking out with a plastic cup taped over it!!!! Wow…. I just wanted everything over and done with.   As they wheel me off to surgery  (in my thick pink robe) my mother, Dj & Cache’ (my kids) yell out..wait!!! we need photos…. Right then and there we had a mini photo shoot of me on my way in.. hahahahahah now that I think about it they were really funny,…..

 

It has been several hours and I am now out of surgery and in the recovery room…. I wake up… THANK YOU LORD… that is all I can think of to say…….. the next thing I remember is waking up in my own bed….

 

1/22/10 This is my follow up visit with my oncologist….. “Well all I can say is, your tumor has been removed with the radical scarring,” said the Dr.  At this time there is no need for any follow up treatment!! No Chemo…no radiation…. Nothing!!!!

 

I could hardly believe my ears!!!!! I cried again…this time with the joy of knowing without a shadow of doubt that God is real!!! Prayer changes things and by his stripes……. I am healed!!!!!!

 

Needless to say that 1/25/10… I was back at work!!!! Just praising god and rejoicing in the MIRACLE that he has brought me through….

 

The bills still remain… my preimums are still high ..the out of pocket is high but I am extremely thankful for being here to have any of those issues… Thanking him for the strength to come back ..better ,stronger, more faithful!!!! 

 

Thank you again to all who have prayed watched… wondered… I will keep everyone updated!! Love you!!

 

Cynthia R. Burt

Sr. Client Advocate

I/S Systems Client

P: 803-264-0456

C:803-873-7143

 

1 comment:

Keala said...

Cynthia, this is great news! Well, it's not news to me, but I am so happy you were able to make this post! You know I'm sharing this with anybody and everybody!

Post a Comment